We cannot imagine a world without communication technologies. Communication technology essentially refers to all programs and equipment used for processing and transmitting data. It has successfully permeated every aspect of our lives, providing newer, faster, and better ways to interact, gain access to data, network, and learn. The sphere of communications technology has also been taken over by blockchain technology. Blockchain technology enables low-cost decentralized distributed data management with high transparency is a game-changing innovation that will pave the way for the next generation of information and communication technology (ICT). Blockchain is designed to support Bitcoin digital currency and is now used in a wide range of industries. Even in the sphere of communications technology, Bitcoin is used as a payment method to facilitate quick and easy purchases. Bitcoin robots, such as Bitcoin Era, assist with effective bitcoin trading in the cryptocurrency market, allowing users to make large gains in a short period of time. Visit https://kryptoszene.de/bitcoin-robot/bitcoin-era/ for detailed information about the working model of Bitcoin code. Here are some of the leading examples of communication technology:
- Social Media: This of course has to be one of the most effective communication technologies in the recent years. These platforms like Twitter and Facebook keep you updated with everything that is going on in the world around you. Governments, large corporate houses, and public figures all use channels like Twitter to share responses and tweets about current events.
- Podcasts: These refer to packets of audio data which one can upload and store in the cloud. So, anyone can download it on their smartphones when they want to listen to it. Podcasts evolved from radio technologies and has gathered much appeal because they can be downloaded at will and offer relevant information on specific topics like comedy or true crime.
- Wearable Technology: You must have heard of smart watches and smart glasses; all these devices make communications easier than one could ever imagine. While wearable trackers keep a tab on your heath, smart glasses give you a feel of augmented reality.
- Smart Speakers: These act as personal assistants, which people nowadays put in their offices and homes to make communications easier. These devices are activated by catchphrases or words and execute voice commands received by them. You can even attach these to internet lines to make calls or ask questions on search engines.
- Blogs: Blogs are essentially individual websites where you can post content for others to read, no matter where they are. Companies use blogs for publicity while professional bloggers use these to make money through affiliate marketing. Blogging has revolutionized communications.
- Vlogs: These are video logs which are a natural extension of blogging. With increased bandwidth now readily available, people can post videos on the Internet. Usually, vloggers use handheld cams as they record themselves.
- Live Video Streaming: This had been integrated into YouTube in 2011 and can be viewed as a continuation of vlogging. With live streaming, the user can even read comments being posted live and respond to these. Here, videos are not uploaded as standalone data for a single-time viewing. Rather, data is downloadable and playable in real-time.
- Group Forums: These are platforms where people post their queries like Reddit. They are popular as communication mediums for education. The forums also allow you to respond to another member’s comments and engage in conversation with him.
- Web Conferencing: This has made it possible for employees to communicate seamlessly with each other across long distances. With the current pandemic, this has become a necessity to make sure work goes on remotely.
- Antenna: Antennas are essential for communication purposes; they are used for transmitting and receiving radio frequency signals. So, increasing popularity of wireless handheld devices have made antenna systems an all-important communication technology these days.
- Filter systems: Major advancements have taken place in filter systems with growth of new communication systems. These demand more stringent features; with a growing demand for high-end wireless systems, the dielectric resonator filters have become the baseline designs for wireless stations.
These are some of the landmark communication technologies that are shaping our present and future, and more are expected to emerge as time passes.